PAID AD Here....

PLACE UR AD Here in Only Rs.5500-per-Month. Call/SMS at 0333-2303103(24/7 Open). Terms & Conditions Applied.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 PANTENE PRO-V | Women across Pakistan have seen the proof

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PANTENE PRO-V | Women across Pakistan have seen the proof

89% choose Pantene for less hair fall
BARZA’S TALE
My extensive use of a flat iron and hair dryer always led to brittle, damaged hair. Then I got my hands on Pantene and my split ends are now a thing of past! The conditioner gives a natural radiance to the hair while making it really soft! Now there is nothing to fear from drying to straightening!
Editor Women’s Own Magazine
STRENGTH LIKE ASMA’S
Someone wise once told me to take care of the things I love. I love my hair because it gives me the confidence and the boost I need every day. And there’s nothing better for it than Pantene, which protects it and makes it look great at the same time. It’s the best. Just like my hair!
TV Show Host
AYESHA’S BEST KEPT SECRET
Long hair like mine tends to get dry, especially at the ends. So I invest in a deep-nourishing shampoo and conditioner from Pantene. Also, I don’t rinse out all the conditioner from my hair. I leave just a tiny bit in. it keeps my hair super soft and also protects it from beat and styling. Pantene always gets my vote!
GET SHILPA’S BOUNCE
I blow dry my hair every time I wash it. A simple trick is to flip your hair over and then blow dry to get maximum volume. But because of the best of the blow-dryer, my hair loose moisture and gets damaged. So I use Pantene because it puts the moisture back in my hair. It really is a solution for hair fail.
SHINE LIKE AAMINA
For me, it a all about being versatile. In my characters and modeling assignments, I always try to bring something new to the table. But in order to show variety one needs is constant and that for me is having the perfect glossy hair. I always wanted a shampoo that would protect my hair and keep revitalizing its natural shine. I discovered Pantene Pro-V shampoo and what can I say, it definitely service as a constant in my ever changing life.
Model / TV Actress
MEHER’S EXPERT TIP
Anyone can have fabulous celebrity hair. All you need are the right tools – a rich fortifying shampoo and conditioner to begin with. When looking for a hair product check the label for Pro-Vitamins. I personally love all Pantene products. They blend the Power of Oil and Pro-Vitamins that thoroughly cleanse hair while putting back all the lost nutrients.
Hair Expert – Meher’s Salon